Do You Need to See a Cardiologist?
You should see a cardiologist if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you had chest pain, shortness of breath, or palpitations (fluttering in your chest)?
- Do you have any risk factors for heart disease: High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity or Family Hisory?
- Have you been told of having a heart murmur?
- Do your legs hurt when you walk?
- Do you become dizzy or have your ever fainted (passed out)?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, see a cardiologist or contact us.